- OCN – Announcement of new wallet partners next week. It may give opportunity to pay in OCN for different services.
- NANO’s fork; “Banano”, will airdrop to Nano holders.
- CRT Coin to be delisted from Binance.
- Lendit Fintech Conference – Antoinette O’Gorman, Ripples Chief Compliance Officer, will be speaking at the conference.
- IOP Hydra Airdrop “Finally, the last “IoP-only” [Hydra] Airdrop is coming. We start with the first snapshot next Monday.”
- BTX Airdrop – Every Monday in April, everyone holding at least 1.0 BTX in a registered BTX address is qualified for the 8% weekly airdrop.
- This could happen prior to the 9th – ENJ New exchange to list ENJ.
- WAVES – The Berlin Business Meetup will take place on the 9th of April.
- LISK Meetup The meetup will start at 6:30 PM PDT on April 9th, 2018 at the SURF Incubator, 999 3rd Ave Suite 700, Seattle, WA 98104.
- Power Ledger – “Dr. Jemma Green will be speaking at the Inspiring Leaders’ Summit on ‘How do you manage disruption’?”
- SLR Solar Webinar – In this webinar you get to understand the first steps that blockchain and solar technology are taking together
- Komodo Platform ICO – io launches their decentralized ICO on the Komodo platform.
- LendIt Fintech USA 2018 in San Francisco speakers list http://www.lendit.com/usa/2018/speakers includes from crypto noteworthy
- WAN Chain
- Ripio Credit Network
- Stellar Lumens Meetup “Join us on Tues April 10th for our latest Stellar SF [San Francisco] meetup.”
- Komodo Platform’s first decentralized ICO, BlocNATION is hosting an airdrop for all KMD holders
- AirToken (AIR) — Cryptology Exchange Listing
- carVertical (CV) — Cryptology Exchange Listing
- Publica — Cryptology Exchange Listing
- Devery — Cryptology Exchange Listing
- DigiPulse — Cryptology Exchange Listing
- Cappasity — Cryptology Exchange Listing
- NAGA — Cryptology Exchange Listing
- Airdrop XRP for LST Holder. All exchanges are supported.
- Airdrop Cardana ADA for LST Holders.
- XLR Zerocoin event was pushed back to this date some time ago
- Litecoin gets smart contracts – Smart contracts will be used by Abra on Litecoin’s network. Planned to be released around April 13th.
- “NEO × QRC Hackathon@Tokyo is the first stop in the global blockchain development competition organized by NEO…” from Apr 13-15.
- BTC Private Merchant Platform Beta – The current ETA for phase 1 roll-out is Friday, April 13th.
- LISK – Core Beta release
- NEO “NEO Council will be holding the NEO Amsterdam Summit at the DeLaMar Theater in collaboration with Distributed Foundation.”
- ETHOS (BQX) ETHOS Summit 2018 https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/980108913721921536
- All EOS holders holding over 100 tokens at the end of Day (April 15th 2018, 01:00:00 UTC) will receive 1 eosDAC token for each EOS token.
- CLO Main net launch by April 15.